Thursday 13 October 2011

I’ve Joined Twitter


On a rather un-horsey topic I have just joined Twitter, here is a link to me you can follow should you so choose: @myequines

I found it quite exciting seeing all those famous riders with Twitter accounts too, sad I know, anyway I followed a total of eight tweeters and then my brother informed me not to get to carried away or Twitter might think I am a spam bot. I haven’t tweeted yet and I don’t suppose I’ll do a lot but it can’t hurt to have an account.


Anyway that is quite enough about Twitter, I’ll hopefully be doing a post about Tipper and how he is getting on soon, also I’ve got lots to yak on about with regards to my riding, all of this to come later.

Also if you are taking part in the N.L.B.P and I have missed the post please do contact me and I will stop by.


7 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I'll look you up on Twitter. I don't tweet a lot either, but I get most of my local news from Twitter. my name is @shys_adventure

RDA Pony Tales said...

I have joined Twitter and am now following you, although I have no idea what I am supposed to tweet about as I have a job writing a post!
Anyway I will look forward to reading what you are tweeting about.
There is a link on my post and if you click on it then you can see the advert that I mentioned. I think it is very funny :)
Looking forward to reading about Tipper and your riding lessons. Abby

Sherri B. said...

I have a Twitter account too but have never used it...I'm afraid I just don't get it, but must say it is good for you young ones. Maybe I'll figure it out one day.

So good to see you back to your blogging again!

Edward said...

Thanks everyone for leaving a comment, and thanks for following me on Twitter too! I am following you back.

Regards
Edward

allhorsestuff said...

I joined Twitter recently too. My name is " Maregirl" I've not done anything with it , dint have anyone to post my ride results to. I just tweet my rides from " Cardio Tracker" on my phone.

Edward said...

Thanks for commenting, KK, I’ll have a look and if I find you I’ll follow you.