Sunday 13 March 2011

Murphy in His Summer Coat


As an escaped goat and a mad yard owner have put the clappers on Madeline's work for the day I have some more photographs of Murphy, these were taking by the lady that we bought him from.



As you can see he is quite a bit younger and in his Summer coat too. we haven't had him for long enough to see what he looks like in his Summer coat. Now that he is older it is hard to get an idea of what he really looks like when he is in such thick coat but these photographs make him look very nice indeed.

4 comments:

RDA Pony Tales said...

They do look completely different in their winter/summer coats. The photo on my blog header is of Spotty in Summer just before he was due to be presented before Princess Anne for the opening of the new Riding for Disabled Centre. I will be doing a post soon about the work I do there. Murphy looks so sweet in these photos.. such a lovely face! Abby

Sherri B. said...

Murphy looks very handsome indeed wearing his coat. A very sweet looking horse.

Gigi said...

What a handsome guy! I so miss having horses. They're so much fun (and work ;).
Blessings,
G

Cheap2Chic said...

Lovely pony, takes me back to my childhood, a love of horses never leaves you.