Wednesday 1 February 2012

The Horrors of the Moustache

 Just a few photos today, but they really make me glad not all our equines have moustaches
 
 

Here’s Pip he looks quite sweet here, he’s just had a morning feed before he goes out with the others.


  
But the bad news is he saves some for later. Now I think we can all agree this is just unpleasant.


Anyway I will leave you with a far cuter photo here, it is Pip before he had grown his moustache as you can also see he’s younger.

Now before I go I’d like to say hello and thanks for following to my newer followers.

5 comments:

RDA Pony Tales said...

LOL!... Hmmmm, maybe a trim is in order! :)
Great post Edward.
Regards, Abby

Jeni said...

hahaha! I finally took Rosie's off, I had to clip her goat beard off for a riding clinic so took the mustache too.

No more face washing!

Martine said...

Yuck!
Maybe it will moult in the spring!

Anonymous said...

Hi Edward, thanks for following my new blog :) Pip does have quite an impressive tash doesn't he! I hope you are not finding it too tough looking after all your horses in this freezing weather. Roll on spring for the weather and moustache moult. Hannah.

Liam said...

I enjoyed readinng this