Tuesday 26 April 2011

And Why Are You Doing That?


Don’t horses and ponies do some odd stuff? Here is a photo of Niko back at the old yard, now why is he chewing on that stick like a dog? He did not eat it, he just chewed it and then dropped it.




And here is a photo of Murphy, now surely that can’t be comfortable putting your head in that, and there is grass just behind him next to the fence, so why do that?







Wow now that is not a pretty face, at least I know why she was doing that, it was because Niko was going out to be ridden, still she does have some very nice white teeth.

If your horse or pony has done something odd or funny please feel free to post a comment about it.

Thank you all for the comments on my last post.

Kritter Keeper, I’ve had to give riding a miss today as well there is always so much going on.

Abby, I will have to check out the trees and see if they are any good, thanks for the idea


Sherri, it is lovely and green lets just hope it stays that way now the horses are here.



3 comments:

Sherri B. said...

I don't have a horse but can see that horses are a lot like children, sometimes they just do things because it feels good or silly...they like to have fun...Yes, I think it is that they just plain like to have fun.

RDA Pony Tales said...

My friend will not put her horses in a field near trees as they strip the bark off. One of them walks through the wood with his head in the air grabbing anything hanging down from the branches. I think horses just love trying new things as they have grass all the time. I love all your photos, especially the one of Murphy trying to reach that bit in the middle.
Thank you for your comment on my post, I don't blame you for not walking after your fall, best to stay dry and happy at home.
Kind regards, Abby

Kritter Keeper at Farm Tails said...

your horses are cute...i love those pics!