Monday 4 April 2011

Rugs and Rain

It’s has been raining, which is a good job too. It was starting to get really dry, and as we are hoping to move the horses we would like there to be a bit more grass for when they do move, but it seems that there are more stinging nettles growing then grass, well at least I get to show you some photo of the horses in rugs.

And here is Niko in his Rhinegold outdoor rug, it is such a nice rug or should I say it was such a nice rug, but the yard owners let a dog in to where we keep are rugs and so most of are rugs are damaged. Anyway this one of Niko’s has tears on the inside but it still does the job for now,



Here’s Madeline in her rug I can’t remember off the top of my head what make her rug is, still her rug did not get damaged by dogs but it is older then Niko’s rug which is why it has a couple of rips, and as you can see in the background little Murphy has no rug on at the moment because he has such a thick coat, but he does have a rug for when it gets really cold.

*

Thank you all for your comments on my last post, and thank you all for having such faith in me.


3 comments:

Sherri B. said...

Hi Edward. I don't know if you know about The Pioneer Woman blog but she is very famous over here in the U.S. Part of her blog is photography and she is having a contest on horse pictures. The ones today are so sweet so I thought you would like to go see. I copied the address but don't know if it will come out ok for you but here goes... http://thepioneerwoman.com/photography/ hope this works so you can see all of the sweet horse photos.

Sherri B. said...

Sorry I didn't comment on your nice post but I got so excited about sharing those horses on the Pioneer W. blog...Anyway, I really like that top photo of the profile. It so good that you are getting all of your horses away from those lazy yard owners, you all will be so much happier.

RDA Pony Tales said...

I hope the yard owners are going to pay to have your rugs repaired! What with bonfires and lies about the donkeys, it just goes on. They should be grateful to have such good people like you and your family keeping your horses there.
Sorry, I do rant a bit but I don't like people taking advantage! Abby
ps. nice pics as always.