Sunday 3 April 2011

Why Did it Have to be LICE!

A lesson learnt, if you buy a very hairy pony and he is itchy don’t think it is because he is very hairy, it isn’t just moulting that makes a pony itchy. It can be much worse because it could be what is in his hair, the pony I am taking about is Pip and he has LICE!



I hate lice really hate them also hate flees and all blood sucking insects, and so we have set about eradicating the lice. Pip will soon be lice free, the product we use should keep fly’s away as well. I can’t say that I am too shocked about him having lice as that is just what you get when you buy a pony from less caring people. Anyway like I said I hate blood sucking insects, so hopefully he will be lice free very soon.

3 comments:

Sherri B. said...

I am sure that you will not stop until you rid Pip of those horrid blood suckers, as you are a very good owner to your horses.

RDA Pony Tales said...

Lucky for Pip that he has you now as an owner so he can be well cared for. The treatment will soon have him free of those nasty lice. Abby

Michelle said...

Edward,
This lice problem is only temporary because, as you stated, Pip was not cared for properly by his former owners. You, on the other hand, are a stellar horse owner....top knotch...head of the class! Keep up the good work!

Oh...and by the way, I hate blood sucking insects too...they are icky.