Tuesday 19 April 2011

The Big One


The largest section of the paddock is now fenced and the electric is running, so on went Niko, Madeline and Murphy, Pip’s section still has lots of grass luckily, so he is still in the same part of the paddock.





But when Pip saw the others leaving to go in the big part of the paddock he must have thought they were leaving him, and so he made a quick decision to run around like a loon, till he realized they weren’t leaving and then he calmed down.






Anyway they are all happy and calm now, and I have just today finished my antibiotic course, so hopefully I will be riding again soon, I am sure that they have all enjoyed their time off at least, and it gives them time to settle into their new home.


Thanks for all the comments on my last post.


Abby, poor Spotty’s bottom, our fence isn’t very strong which is a good job too because I had to test the new part of paddock, and the quickest way of doing this is? Touch it of course, it was working.


Kritter Keeper, funny how siblings always seem to have it in for one another and then they are best buddies the next second.


Michelle, yes the horses and pones are all very content I have got some nice photos of the pones lying down, I’ll have to put them in a post some time.




4 comments:

Sherri B. said...

How nice that they are all in happy places now. You had better not let the horses know that the reason for their vacation was because one of them bit you..hahaha! Glad you are done with your medication now and can ride again.

RDA Pony Tales said...

I love the picture of Pip. They get so worked up when they think they are being left behind, then once they settle, it is head down and back to eating! Good news about your finger, you can look forward to getting back in the saddle soon.
Thanks for your kind comments on my blog, it is much appreciated :) Abby

Kritter Keeper at Farm Tails said...

pip is adorable...what type of riding do you do? glad you are getting better...since i am a new follower, i am in the dark as to what happened....thanks for following me, i really appreciate your visits and comments!

allhorsestuff said...

LOOKS really good!!
Nice work Edward! I've gotr to catch up..were you ill?..Mee too..still getting back to being myself too~
Keep well!